[rescue] Mr Bill has passed

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Sat Aug 17 07:40:05 CDT 2019

I'm really sorry to read this.  Bill's work helped me out over and over again
during the course of many years, and he just did it...because he could.
And he kept doing it, through illness and tragedy and hardship.

I think there are two things we need to do.  The first is to make
his family aware of how huge a positive impact he had on all of us.
Does anyone know what arrangements are in place?

The second is to figure out how to preserve/continue the work as long
as we can.  But that can wait -- the day for that will come, but today
is not that day.

Fair winds and following seas, Bill.

---rsk