[rescue] We have decided to rehome the Origin 2000

PhreakShow Telephone Company phreakshowtelco at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:19:51 CDT 2018

My gf and I have been talking and we think its best if we rehome the Origin
2000,  We do not have the power available it requires to even start to
restore it.   And our township has enough red tape and permit bs that
getting our service upgraded to handle it would take a miracle.

So we are only asking to recoup the costs we have into it.   About $350.

We want it to go to someone who will take the time to restore it and bring
it back to its former glory.

We are located in Mid Michigan