[rescue] Dumping SunOS tapes

John Hudak jjhudak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 09:56:22 CDT 2017

Could you please show me a picture (pointer) of the cartridge + belt you
are talking about?

I do some 'vintage' tape deck restoration and have access to a few belt
suppliers....
If one knows the geometries of the belt,  one can try to match it to
existing.

Something doesn't make sense to be tho...someone posted something about
belt being matched to length of tape? I don't see how tape length would
dictate belt geometries, and even if it did, I'd think the economies of
mass production of a single belt would significantly outweigh the cost of
producing multiple belts.....
Thanks