[rescue] SPARCclassic X - what software did this run?

Andrew Liles blah at spilk.org
Wed Sep 6 13:32:35 CDT 2017

It looks like the X Terminal stuff was an unbundled software package
called SUNWxt, at least according to this patch README:

http://download.nust.na/pub3/solaris/patchroot/current_unsigned/101894-01.README

---
Patch-ID# 101894-01
Date: Sep/27/94

Solaris Release: 1.0, 1.1

SunOS Release: 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.1.3

Unbundled Product: X Terminal

Unbundled Release: 2.0

Relevant Architectures: sun4m
---

Guessing that is probably lost to time, at least I can't find anything
but the patches for it.

-a.