[rescue] SPARCclassic X - what software did this run?

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Wed Sep 6 09:30:58 CDT 2017

Hi Andrew

I think you are correct, it would have been a minimal OS which was enough to
run the Xserver and was released to compete against the other X terminal
suppliers at the time I guess.

No idea if the software was included in standard Solaris or was a separate
install on a server.

Peter
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services