[rescue] AT&T 3B2 revival

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Tue May 2 14:45:51 CDT 2017

Hello Seth,

before I start, let me say thanks again for your 3b2 emulation efforts.  I know
myself and others are very excited about your emulation project.

Regarding the list, I was going thru some old email notes last night, and saw
where someone talked about how we could kick something off.

At least in my eyes, it seems like we might have a critical mass here, and I
suspect that probably the next step would be to request a separate mailing list
from our moderator, Mr. Bill Bradford.

I have CC'ed Mr. Bill in this note, and I suppose ultimately, we will either
have a new 3b2 home/mailing list, or we will need to find some other place to
host it.

Jerry

CC::Mr. Bill