[rescue] AT&T 3B2 revival

John Floren john at jfloren.net
Tue May 2 14:50:37 CDT 2017

If Mr. Bill declines, I think Warren Toomey at The Unix Heritage
Society (http://www.tuhs.org/) would probably be happy to host such a
list.  We have recently set up a recreation of some historical UUCP
nodes and I know at least a few people on the TUHS list are messing
with Unix V8 now that it's been released, so I think 3B2 stuff would
be welcome. (interesting note, the TUHS mailing lists are also
mirrored to netnews and distributed through the UUCP network)

john