[rescue] AT&T 3B2 revival

Seth Morabito web at loomcom.com
Tue May 2 14:32:03 CDT 2017

On Tue, May 2, 2017, at 06:49 AM, Steve Hatle wrote:
> I'm in. Don't have much in the way of docs, etc. but I have a 3B2/310
> with a Blit and a 710(?) terminal to bounce things off of.
> Steve

Hi guys,

Ooh yes, count me in too. I've been working on the 3B2/400 emulator for
a couple of years now. It's at the point where it boots the UNIX SVR3
install script, then dies due to timing issues. It's been frustrating to
work on without much in the way of internals documentation, ESPECIALLY
without any kind of timing diagrams for the system board, but such is
life. I've been taking tons of readings off a real 3B2 with a logic
analyzer to reverse engineer it.

More input is always welcome!

So who is taking the lead on setting up a group? If nobody has started
yet, I'll do it.

-Seth
--
  Seth Morabito