[rescue] Desk-height DEC "half rack"?

Patrick Finnegan pat at vax11.net
Sun Jan 22 10:55:41 CST 2017

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Connor Krukosky
<connork at connorsdomain.com> wrote:
> On 1/21/2017 11:16 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>
>> I can't even find a picture of one via Google right now.  Wow.
>>
>> Bill
>>
> Lurker here, thought I would chime in since I know EXACTLY the half rack you
> are talking about. There one or two of them on eBay a year or so ago.
> One had an 11/03 in it and the other I think was a slightly taller design
> (still wood grain surface on top) with two RL/01 (or 02) drives in them.
> This is the only photo I have been able to find online.
> 11/03, dual RX floppies, and a VT52 on top just as you described.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/K1eMkSY.jpg

Mine is labelled a pdp11V03 on the formica top, which yields one more
picture via google:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/DEC-Digital-PDP11V03-Dual-8-034-Floppy-Drives-in-CAB-0-/311765077814?&_trksid=p2056016.m2518.l4276

I'll try to get some pictures of mine tomorrow.

Pat