[rescue] Looking for copy of "Sunmos" or "OSF/1 AD"

Richard ejb at trick-1.net
Mon Oct 17 20:18:51 CDT 2016

Hi Barry and Andrew

Thank you both for taking the time. Had read up on SUNMOS on similar
wiki's but didn't see the one with Stephen's contact details so thank
you for that.

I have reached out to Stephen but the mailer system is suggesting that
it can't deliver to cs.sandia.gov...will see what happens and if it
times
out completely.

Greatly appreciate any other leads or insights anyone might have.

Cheers

Richard