[rescue] newest rescue (failure/success/failure)

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Tue Feb 9 01:47:56 CST 2016

>   That's a perfectly reasonable price for such a hard-to-find board.  If
> Walter doesn't grab it, I will.

I suspect you know the value of old hardware better than I do :-)

Dumb question: are all P4 boards for all P4-bearing mainboards?
I just remembered my 4/330 is a GX model and it still has it's
original, working GX framebuffer... Would it be the same kind than
for the 3/470, despite being on a Sparc-based system ?

(... just curious, I'm planning to keep it in the 4/300 anyway,
sorry Walter :-)

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau