[rescue] newest rescue (failure/success/failure)

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 02:27:45 CST 2016

Hi Romain

If it is this card, then yes across all (looks like 3/80 may require special
bracket)

CG6 Color Frame Buffer

Sun-3/60/80/460/470/480
Sun-4/110/150/310/330/350/370/380/390/470/490
501-1374
501-1505 [w 3/80 Backpanel]
501-1532

On another question, do you all have access to the Sun/Oracle published
handbook DVD, gives what versions of OBP and bord p/ns such as above?

If not I could put a reasonably recent version up for download, no idea on if
there are licence issues, but I would have thought not as no software involved
just info on each Sun system etc.

Let me know

Peter
Peter Stokes