[rescue] newest rescue (failure/success/failure)

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 01:31:22 CST 2016

Hi All

I have some of the Mono frame buffers which you are welcome to FOC, just pay
the postage, 501-1402. They do analogue as well as TTL output, so not so
pretty as colour, but should work on colour monitor I guess albeit in a
black/white way......

See this listing as an example of the board. (Not my listing)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sun-Microsystems-MG4-Analog-ECL-Frame-Buffer-501-14
02-/290307392844
Peter
---------------------------
Peter Stokes
Ashlyn Computer Services
Mbl: 07977 532320
---------------------------

On 8 Feb 2016, at 23:33, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

> On 02/08/2016 02:30 PM, Romain Dolbeau wrote:
>>> Success at last. Now I only need to find a P4 color graphics adapter.
>> Sounds a
>>> bit like unobtainium.
>>
>> No idea if it works, if its really the proper one (it's for the 3/80 but
it
>> looks like it's the same form factor and bus...), and the price is absurd,
>> but...
>> <

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sun-Frame-Buffer-501-1443-Video-Card-for-the-Sun-3-80
-with-P4bus-/131213549885?hash=item1e8cefe13d:g:4TQAAOxyEqNTmH-i