[rescue] bracket for sun f20 card?

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:50:54 CST 2016

My F20 cards have typically been in servers with low profile pcie slots.
Now I want to mount some in 1u servers with full height slots. If I had
bought these new, the kit would include the correct bracket, and I'm sure I
would have kept it:

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19682-01/E21358/figures/126663.jpg

But alas, I bought the cards without the full height bracket.

I can't seem to find these things anywhere. Unless someone knows a place to
get these or have some in their parts bin?

And there is no standard screw spacing, although if it is close enough, I
can just drill the holes and use nuts and bolts instead of screws.

Spacing is 55mm center of screw hole to center of screw hole and 21mm from
center of bottom screw hole to bottom of bracket

Perhaps there's an easy to find full height bracket that is close to these
measurements?

Francois

--
raspberry-python.blogspot.com - www.pyptug.org - www.3DFutureTech.info -