[rescue] bracket for sun f20 card?

Romain Dolbeau romain at dolbeau.org
Thu Dec 22 10:31:40 CST 2016

> Perhaps there's an easy to find full height bracket that is close to these
> measurements?

Perhaps you could 3D print one if you have all the measurement ? I had
an identical problem with an Infiniband HCA at home, and someone had
posted a 3D model on the Mellanox forum. I added some lenghtwise
reinforcement to the 3D model, printed it in some plastic stiffer than
PLA (can't remember the name ATM), and it has served me well for a
couple of years now despite the heavy cable.

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau