[rescue] Does any one on the list run this?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat Jun 8 16:30:28 CDT 2013

" From: "Carl R. Friend" <crfriend at rcn.com>
"
" []
"
"     But I wonder if there's really much interest in the concept
" of computing history amongst the general population.

i rather imagine that for the general population, 'tech history' is an
oxymoron.  we are taught history in school, and it is mostly
political, religious, economic, and human accomplishments.  can you
imagine a course on the history of the automobile, and its impact on
the 20th c?