[rescue] Does any one on the list run this?

rjtoegel rjtoegel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 11:28:02 CDT 2013

I agree.  I used an Apple 2c to run a "electron wave" simulation in my chem
class and a wave superposition demo in my physics class and the students just
"freak out" when see a machine that old, with that slow a CPU, and little
memory do what it does. When it comes time to reduce the number of machines I
have,  it will be this list/museums/individuals will get them, not the
junkyard if I can help it.

Bob

Sent from my iPod