[rescue] free for pickup - 76248

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 1 14:45:12 CDT 2013

qty 2 x E250
qty 1 x E220R
qty 2 x 711 disk pack (14 bay)

$work wanted them
gone, so I obliged them this morning once we did all the required paperwork.
They were all web servers (I think) until last year, so they have memory and
cpu.
Not planning on firing them up - or any work on them - zero spare room -
zero free time right now.
Location = Keller TX (Ft Worth)
If you want them,
or want quick easily removed major components - let me know soonest (before
next Friday - 6/7) - as they are destined for the scrapper 0800 Saturday.
If
you want something shipped, may take a day or two for me to get it pulled -
and reimbursement for cost of shipping etc.

regards
steve