[rescue] Fast Ethernet with a Sparc Classic

Earl Baugh earl at baugh.org
Sat Jun 1 15:35:09 CDT 2013

FYI, I've got a U10 sitting around here gathering dust... so if you decide
to go that route.
Given I run a SS10 (and Sun Blade 100) as my two 'running-most-often' Sun's
I don't need it.
(and it doesn't fit in the rack, so if I do want to fire up the
heat-noise-generators, I have the 420R and 220R for that :-) )

Earl

I would think an Ultra 5 or Ultra 10 would be a much better upgrade