[rescue] Transplanting a Sun Fire V210 motherboard - PSU requirements?`

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Feb 26 13:24:53 CST 2013

Darn, I meant to send to rescue@, not ebay@ :)

Basically I have a pair of boards in hand (not literally) with CPU and
RAM that I want to test and maybe use (i.e. "rescue"). Sure, I could
buy a different server that I don't need, but the solution case there
fails the sniff test.

I already have a T1000 too, that I mentioned on the list and got
unhelpful "why would you want to run an OS you could legally get
updates for" feedback on, but I don't know that it will help me
validate the V210 boards I have.