[rescue] long shot... anybody got a Gateway 486?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:55:56 CDT 2013

First computer I used was a dial-up teletype ASR-33 (I think) with a 110 baud
modem (the big tan one you shoved the handset into), not sure what it was
connecting to, a 'public' machine at Lawrence Livermore Labs at Berkely around
1977.

I remember reading Kilobyte, Byte, Dr. Dobbs Journal of Computer Calistenics
and Orthodontia and anything else I could lay my hands on...

I rode my bike to the Concord CA Byte Store frequently, but I spent much more
time at Radio Shack w/ their TRS-80s...

Never owned one.

Lionel