[rescue] long shot... anybody got a Gateway 486?

mc68010 mc68010 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:13:34 CDT 2013

The computer at Lawerence Livermore Lab museum was the first computer I
ever used.  Went there on a school field trip. Had to be '78. They had
Teletype 43's setup in the museum you could play football on. There was
a long line to play. Got to run about ten plays before you were kicked
off and had to go get back in line to play again. All that paper wasted
seems crazy now. They must have gone through a box an hour.

Part of the tour was seeing the machines behind glass in the basement.
I can't remember anything now. Anyone know what they were and what that
football game was ?