[rescue] Don't buy from ebay seller carp-o-matic

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue Mar 29 21:57:54 CDT 2011

In article <AANLkTimM2QoNqr8AaGgihirhXtJasHn9Xo-wwAQ3T8bV at mail.gmail.com>,
    Robert Darlington <rdarlington at gmail.com> writes:

> It's not about how it was packed, it's about how you're approaching the
> situation.  I haven't seen (haven't looked real carefully either) where you
> accept any responsibility for what happened.

Oh bull.  The guy packed it poorly.

You can try and blame me because some sand ran out of an hourglass
whose expiration date is set in an arbitrary way, but as I said before,
if that's your attitude then I'm GLAD you won't do business with me.
It saves me the trouble of trying to convince you to own up to your
shitty packing job, should this situation arise with you.