[rescue] Don't buy from ebay seller carp-o-matic

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:27:00 CDT 2011

It's not about how it was packed, it's about how you're approaching the
situation.  I haven't seen (haven't looked real carefully either) where you
accept any responsibility for what happened.  Clearly you screwed up badly
by not inspecting your package until after the deadline to do anything about
it.   Sure, in an ideal world, people ship everything perfectly, money grows
on my money trees in the yard, busty blondes welcome me every time I enter
my bedroom.... you get the idea.   It's not an ideal world.   The guy didn't
protect the package properly.   You had time to inspect the package and
chose not to.   How is that anybody's problem but your own?

-Bob