[rescue] Thin Client for garage

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:31:53 CDT 2011

Have you considered netbooting an old PC? Thin clients are nice, but you buy
into BIOS and O/S limitations with them vs. a netboot PC.

An Atom MB (that needs a case/ps) is under $80, small NetTops (desktop version
of netbooks) are under $200, closer to $100 if you get one without HD/RAM.

Newegg link:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&Manufactory=16157&N
=50016157&IsNodeId=1&SpeTabStoreType=0

Lionel