[rescue] Free Sun 2/120 in Sunnyvale CA

Hatle, Steven J shatle at nfldinet.com
Tue Mar 22 09:35:33 CDT 2011

On 3/21/11 5:18 PM, "Robert Novak"  wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> So funny enough, I had this posted as available on rescue@ back in '02 and
> apparently had a taker. However, 7 years later, I still have it. So I'll
> try again...
>
> * Sun 2/120, 10mhz 68010 CPU, 1.5MB RAM, scsi , ethernet, mono video.
>

> I can take it over to Weird Stuff for recycling, but if anyone would like
> to pick it up in Sunnyvale, California, near Fry's Sunnyvale store, it's
> yours for the taking, free.

I hope this guy finds a home - it would be a shame to have it go to the
recycler...

Rob - I see from your web page you list a couple of Apple ][+ machines. If
they are still around and you would consider shipping one to MN, drop me a
note off-list. Since the page was last updated in 1998, I understand they
may have moved along by now :-)

Steve