[rescue] Free Sun 2/120 in Sunnyvale CA

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Mar 21 17:18:19 CDT 2011

Hi all,

So funny enough, I had this posted as available on rescue@ back in '02 and
apparently had a taker. However, 7 years later, I still have it. So I'll
try again...

* Sun 2/120, 10mhz 68010 CPU, 1.5MB RAM, scsi , ethernet, mono video.

A couple of pics available at the Indyramp Antique Closet (via
archive.org) http://bit.ly/hOyFvH ... does not have the plastic shell or
one of the side panels, condition still unknown (but heavy--I moved it
between storage spaces this past weekend).

I can take it over to Weird Stuff for recycling, but if anyone would like
to pick it up in Sunnyvale, California, near Fry's Sunnyvale store, it's
yours for the taking, free.

If nobody wants to pick it up, I'll part out and ship the multibus cards
for actual shipping cost plus optional contribution to my Doans Pills
fund. (Sorry to Curtis, if you're still here, for not being able to ship
it off to you years ago :) )

I've "cleaned out" one storage space, and will have two more to figure out
(with more Sun gear and other 90s stuff), so if you're in the Bay Area and
want to help with loading/unloading a moving truck on a weekend in return
for some free computers, let me know. :)

Rob