[rescue] Several takers pending -- Re: Free Sun 2/120 in Sunnyvale CA

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Mar 22 22:01:12 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Thanks for the warm welcome-back and all the interest in the 2/120. I have
about half a dozen people interested in it, so I think it will find a good
home.

I will try to make it to storage and find out what else I have--most of
this has been in storage since 2006, 2003, or 1999, so the amount I do
remember is rather shocking to me. But I don't remember all the details
unless it's still up in the rescue@ archives. :)

And if you're SF Bay Area local (or will be visiting the area) and want to
meet up for a scavenger adventure in Milpitas some weekend next month,
there will be lots of stuff to give away to good homes. And even more
stuff to ooh and ahh at that I"m keeping (like my UNIX PC 3b1) :)

Rob