[rescue] fs 128MB battery backed write cache module for HP/Compaq system

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Sat Oct 16 17:03:06 CDT 2010

 I ordered the wrong item from eBay and got stuck with this...

HP Part #012304-001 Rev 0D - 128MB write cache RAM
HP Part #274779-001 - the actual battery that connects to it

Together, they plug into a particular place on certain HP/Compaq
machines and give you battery backed write cache for your RAID controller.

Please double-check, as I should have, that it will work with your system...

$15 including shipping anywhere in CONUS.

Cordially

Patrick