[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 95, Issue 10

Christopher Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Fri Oct 15 19:28:58 CDT 2010

> I hate you sooooooooo much. How?!
>
> ---
> Ian Finder
> 224.659.4204
> ian.finder at gmail.com
>
> Sent via mobile.

 Hehe - Don't hate - Do you know how long I have been waiting for a deal
like this?  I think I've been on-list since 2003 (that I can recall)... And
this is the first time I have snagged a major deal.  There have been good
deals, but not like this.

Turns out - I purchased a single O300 on ebay... and I always make it a
habit to ask sellers if they have additional units they want to part with..
think package deal...

Well this time it paid off in spades - He is so sick of paying huge shipping
costs - I offered to drive to toledo and pick all the modules up if he would
sell the remaining bits for $400...

He's also got a C-Brick available - but my household 100A service will
barely handle what I already bought - and another C-Brick at about 700Watts
or so will definitely overload my den circuit...  I am temped to take
another Franklin down with me though.. :)

- Chris