[rescue] WTB: SGI (MIPS architecture) Systems

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sat May 22 22:43:36 CDT 2010

Speed on the macs is fine, but some of the products simply haven't been
ported.

Also a single license for smoke / flame is well above $100,000, IIRC. Keeping
your IRIX licenses around or buying a second-hand rig can make financial sense
compared to the cost of the software alone.

---
Sent via mobile.-----Original Message-----