[rescue] Help in reconfiguring Flexline680 (SUN/STK) array

Steve Costaras stevecs at chaven.com
Thu May 20 16:03:10 CDT 2010

Why would it be messy when it's the only option?   I would like to
re-configure but I have not found any way to do that.   If someone could
point me to the software and config manual I would gladly redo it.
(though I would probably set it up to be a bunch of mirrors and then
stripe those opposed to mirroring a stripe as that has higher
availability.   Considering the age of the array that's the biggest concern.