[rescue] Help in reconfiguring Flexline680 (SUN/STK) array

Patrick Giagnocavo xemacs5 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 11:27:29 CDT 2010

I just sent a few text messages back and forth with a friend who used
to work at STK and knows a little about them.

Quote:  "The hardware is a boat anchor without the software."

He didn't give a lot of details, but didn't hold out a lot of hope for
you.  Best bet is to try to find a STK guru who held onto the CDs.

If you are sure they are RAID0 on each unit, just mirror each RAID0 to
get RAID10; that might give you enough redundancy.

Sorry to be negative, STK was never an open company to begin with ...

Cordially

Patrick