[rescue] Help in reconfiguring Flexline680 (SUN/STK) array

Steve Costaras stevecs at chaven.com
Thu May 20 11:02:26 CDT 2010

It's not supported by Oracle and I don't have an option for a 3rd party
contract (which wouldn't really do much good as hardware itself is not a
problem but the logical configuration manuals/howto's for it are what I
need).

I've tried a couple versions of CAM but no luck but that could be due to
either needing to reset the flexline to defaults (which I don't know how to
do) or that it's just not supported by CAM (it's not listed in the supported
array list).

The flexline 680 (raid controller module) and 600 (extended disk chassis)
weren't renamed as I can see at all they were just dropped when they went EOL.
They were originally STK devices (which these are labeled as) before Sun
bought them and then phased them out.