[rescue] Ultra 5 OS

gsm at mendelson.com gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Apr 19 17:49:44 CDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 03:33:45PM -0700, Sheldon T. Hall wrote:

>> You could cut all that out and install Ubuntu. Same result,
>> no need to google.
>
>Oh, I've been down that road.

Sorry, I was sort of being sarcastic, that there is no need to google to
find out that it "don't work", and if you try real hard, it "won't  work"
with UBUNTU. Either it works out of the box, or not.

Geoff.

New word I coined 12/13/09, "Sub-Wikipedia" adj, describing knowledge or
understanding, as in he has a sub-wikipedia understanding of the situation.
i.e possessing less facts or information than can be found in the Wikipedia.