[rescue] Last call before the trash....

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:57:05 CST 2009

The below items are hitting the trash in one week. It hurts me to
think that any of this should be thrown out, but hey...some of it is
junk.

Price is Shipping + $20 "a box" where a box is stuff that will easily
fit in a box. So I could ship all the Origin RAM for $20 but probably
shouldn't pack all the Origin boards in one box. But for the most part
I'll leave that all up to the buyer.

8x 50GB 7200 RPM drives (fit perfectly in the Octane/Origin Sleds, to
big for an O2)
~4GB worth of Origin RAM Modules (all 64MB sticks)
4x Star routers for Origin systems
3x dual 195MHz Origin2k node boards
Working Origin2k Chassis (deskside)
1 180Mhz O2 with AV Module
1 250Mhz O2 (R10k) with normal Audio Module
Origin PCI Card Shoehorn with PS2 keyboard PCI card
SI graphics modded to work in an Origin2k
2x Fibre Channel boards for Origin 2k
3x Standard I/O modules for Origin 2k

PC Junk:
6x ECC SDRAM 512MB
4x 700Mhz Xeon Slot Procs 1MB caches
4x CPU Power Modules for Compaq NetServe (I think, PM for part number)
3x Quad Ethernet Cards (one PCI slot with 4 net interfaces)

Timothy

--
"One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was
thatlacking zerothey had no way to indicate successful termination