[rescue] Last call before the trash....

Pete leaknoil at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 11:34:37 CST 2009

Hi Timothy,
  I am interested in the following. I changed some quantities to the
number I want.  Let me know whats not gone already. Seems like most
would fit in one big enough box other the the o2's of course.  Do they
have ram and drives or at least the sled for drives ? My zip code is
94116 if that helps get an idea on shipping. FedEx ground is usually best.

Pete