[rescue] Sun/Sony GDM-20E20 20-in Trinitron 13W3/VGA monitor available in Cupertino, CA

William Maddox wmaddox at pacbell.net
Thu Jan 22 04:16:27 CST 2009

Trying to reclaim some space...  I have a Sun/Sony GDM-20E20
20-inch Trinitron CRT monitor available in Cupertino, California.
This monitor was very lightly used, then was put into storage.
It is in its original box.  Will work on a PC with the included
13W3-to-VGA adapter cable, or use it on your Ultra I or similar
vintage Sun.   This monitor has very distinctive styling and looks
really cool.  Make me an offer, or I'll give it away free if you
can pick it up promptly at a convenient time.  I absolutely will
not ship this item -- local pickup only!

Please contact wmaddox AT pacbell DOT net, making the obvious
substitutions.

--Bill