[rescue] Thanks_Re: Wanted: SS10 mainboard

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Jul 29 00:06:19 CDT 2008

Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 04:42:20PM -0400, Dan Sikorski wrote:
>
>> It's like playing russian roulette with the list owner's mood.  Smartass
>> comment on a good day gets a smile.  Smartass comment after working all
>> weekend on a failed upgrade, well, all _current_ russian roulette
>> players have perfect records. ;)
>>

> Also, I hope (and please inform me if I'm wrong) that I've been a fair,
> impartial moderator.  Just because I run the list doesn't mean I'm going
> to DICTATE the list.

My comment wasn't intended to suggest otherwise.  I apologize if it
seemed that way.
> Last thing I want is a bunch of people agreeing with me or not having
> discussions because I'm the guy that hosts things.

Well, we had been avoiding the topic of your excruciatingly severe body
odor... ;)

In all seriousness, I really appreciate the community of the rescue and
geeks lists.  I have been on rescue for at least six years and i can't
recall any time that i thought you were unfair.  It's just fun sometimes
to see something stupid happen on the list and say to myself like a 8
year old:  "oooh! you're in trouble! just wait until mr.bill gets home
and reads what you posted!"

    -Dan Sikorski