[rescue] Thanks_Re: Wanted: SS10 mainboard

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jul 28 23:15:01 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 04:42:20PM -0400, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> It's like playing russian roulette with the list owner's mood.  Smartass
> comment on a good day gets a smile.  Smartass comment after working all
> weekend on a failed upgrade, well, all _current_ russian roulette
> players have perfect records. ;)

Also, I hope (and please inform me if I'm wrong) that I've been a fair,
impartial moderator.  Just because I run the list doesn't mean I'm going
to DICTATE the list.

Last thing I want is a bunch of people agreeing with me or not having
discussions because I'm the guy that hosts things.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas