[rescue] What a load of...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 1 16:11:13 CDT 2007

>From: "Sheldon T. Hall" <shel at artell.net>
>Date: 2007/10/01 Mon PM 01:30:10 CDT
>To: 'The Rescue List' <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] What a load of...

<snip>

>Our Volvo (an 850 Turbo Diesel wagon) is a small-medium sized car by US
>standards, but it's pretty big by French standards; most folks here drive
>itty-bitty things like the Renault Twingo or the  Peugeot 107.

The Volovo 850 is not considered small or even mid-size even here in America (at least in the places I am familiar with, like car rental firms, etc) - it is considered full-size, and since I, a 6' 7" male with the weight of a much taller man can drive one comfortably, I think it's full-size too.

Well, ours is really an XC70, but the basic size is the same...

Lionel