[rescue] Amiga videos online for your enjoyment

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed May 23 19:20:18 CDT 2007

" From: velociraptor <velociraptor at gmail.com>
"
" On 5/23/07, Sandwich Maker <adh at an.bradford.ma.us> wrote:
" > " From: velociraptor <velociraptor at gmail.com>
" > "
" > " It kills me when people complain about things on Suns but don't bother
" > " to keep up with Solaris' advancements--like smpatch (admittedly it is
" > " immature, but it is far ahead of applying clusters).
" >
" > i tried to get smpatch working on my s8 system, but even after
" > connecting the dots - at least as far as i could tell - it didn't do
" > anything.  if you or anyone can help me, i'd appreciate it.
"
" smpatch on my Sol 10 box works fine for the non-reboot requiring
" patches, but the system breaks down as far as the kernel patches go
" because, iirc, there is no way to force those to be applied and I was
" unwilling to go to single user mode for a workstation to apply
" patches.  I'm keeping my eye on smpatch for further changes, though.

i couldn't even get it to analyze my machine, let alone patch
anything.  iirc there was an option to just d/l patches for you to
install later.