[rescue] Amigas arrived

Kevin R. Marshall kevin at mpcf.com
Fri May 18 12:08:01 CDT 2007

My buddies and i had a car amplifier that we treated like that.
For about a decade it went around between five of us, always sold
with the condition that it had to be offered to all members of
the "family" before being sold out of it.

/KRM

On Fri, 18 May 2007 10:17:12 -0500
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 11:13:42AM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> > I own a N|C ... and a 66mhz BeBox... I need the plastic front
for the
> > BeBox, and the IO card tho. The system board is there.
>
> I had a dual-66Mhz BeBox, it worked great but was missing one
of the
> translucent plastic covers for the "load meters" in the front.

> I ended up trading it off for a SPARCstation 5 (this was '97),
and since
> then the machine has been passed around among three other
friends.  I think

--
/~\ The ASCII
\ / Ribbon Campaign