[rescue] Amigas arrived

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Fri May 18 09:50:28 CDT 2007

At 09:27 AM 5/18/2007 , Joshua Boyd wrote:
>On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 10:23:53PM -0500, Scott Newell wrote:
>> At 08:01 PM 5/17/2007, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>
>> >Amiga 4000:
>> >
>> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157600226133061/
>>
>> BTDT (Juice Box):
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mrbill/sets/72157594272773843/
>>
>> Didn't know you'd played with 'em too.
>
>So what have you done with yours?  The usual pictures an MP3, or
>something more?

Reverse engineered a pile of it and wrote a bunch of little toy programs to
play with the hardware.  Never got around to booting uclinux from NAND,
although my unit has been modified enough to do so.  (One of these days
I'll get back onto that, but my interests are more in low-level and
real-time hacking, rather than "let's see if we can make it run linux!".)

Some of my work is visible at http://elinux.org/wiki/JuiceBox and in the JB
area of the I-Appliance BBS at http://www.linux-hacker.net.

--
newell  N5TNL