[rescue] Amigas arrived

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Fri May 18 10:27:23 CDT 2007

> I ended up trading it off for a SPARCstation 5 (this was '97), and since
> then the machine has been passed around among three other friends.  I think
> I'm next in line to re-purchase it, keep it for a couple years, then sell
> it off to someone else on the list.. It's like a chain-letter spam.  8-)

Hah! Yea, I give away hardware, then end up with it back.

Them -> "Want an Indy!?"
Me -> "Oh look, it has a FDDI card. Rolling eyes. Wonder where it came
from."

Once in a while tho, some geek will pick something up... and use it.

I have a full AS/400 that I'm scratching my head over. Not sure if I will
ever get to use it.