[rescue] Sony NWS-3410 switch settings?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 14:37:52 CDT 2007

>From: Marc Gutschner <Marc.Gutschner at gmx.de>
>Date: 2007/06/08 Fri AM 11:15:17 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Sony NWS-3410 switch settings?

<snip>

>Pictures are here (http://www.vaxorcist.net/nws3410/DSCF0011.JPG, http://www.vaxorcist.net/nws3410/DSCF0028.JPG). I'm currently not in the mood to hack up a nicer page around them - probably later this year ;-)
>
>For now just the specs:
>
> - MIPS R3000 at 25MHz
> - 16 Meg RAM
> - 8bit color fb
> - X.25/ISDN add-on card

I had one of these Sony NeWS machines on my desk as my X Terminal during my brief stint selling a Source COde Management tool at Unipress Software - they had a bit of everything at Unipress, as they had to port their software to so many platforms (their main product was a supported version of emacs, and a Lan Manager/Unix offering from Microsoft (long before SAMBA was created)...

Lionel