[rescue] teimothy b has sent you a private message

William Kirkland bill.kirkland at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 11:23:17 CDT 2007

... because you did not ask a question, I will assume you want an
opinion how one might recover ... otherwise why post?

first, I assume you have not stored personal information in the nvram
or other non-traditional storage locations which may be popular with
viruses.

so, remove the hard disk, reset your nvram, and re-flash your bios.

install a different disk, for a new instance of your favorite OS.
(personally, I would use some variant of UN*X, but that is not a
requirement)

add your original disk as a second drive. ( it is preferred that it
be mounted with read permissions only, and in such a way as to
prevent execution of code from it ... the "noexec" option on many of
the UN*X mount is good )