[rescue] Looking for sun 13w3 monitor or 13w3 to VGA adapter

Nick Allgood nick.allgood at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:34:00 CST 2007

You know, your right and I apologize for that.

To revise that.. if you have a Sun 13w3 monitor thats just laying around
(but works) I would like to have it.. but would only be willing to pay
shipping for it.

Basically if anyone has one they just want to get rid of, Ill pay shipping
and you can get it to me.

Nick