[rescue] Looking for sun 13w3 monitor or 13w3 to VGA adapter

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 20 19:19:50 CST 2007

I've got Sun monitors I'd happily give you, but I have no idea where you are - I'm in Central NJ. In fact, I need to cull through my glass tube monitors, I've got way too many of them, esp. now that I have LCDs on KVMs for most machines...

Let me know where you are and we'll see if we can work something out - I'm not looking for $ for the tubes, the the packaging and  shipping costs will be considerable...

If you are fairly local, I'll deliver.

Lionel