[rescue] With all this SGI talk...

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 11:02:00 CDT 2007

You can have my 4d/440 system if you want to pick it up (and help me
dig it out of my storage unit).  Quad 33MHz R3000 procs, VTX graphics
if I recall.  Irix 5.3 w/ gcc and the development libraries installed.
 The LEDs on the video card alone make it worth the effort ;).  It
works fine and is in pretty good shape.  It has some video option that
I can't remember the name of.  Tons of BNC connectors.

You can have my Indigo as well if you want it (but I'm not parting
with the keyboard/mouse -I use them on my Onyx).

I'm in northern New Mexico, Los Alamos.

Bob